Aggie Capstone Graduation Challenge (ACGC) is a program for students who have achieved senior level status (94 or more credits), did not complete a bachelor’s degree, and would like to return to NMSU with the goal of graduating.
How far one goes in school can mean a difference of about $3.2 million. Even within one level of attainment—the bachelor’s degree—what one chooses to study in college and the careers pursued after college can also mean a difference of $2.8 million.
Congratulations Spring 2015 Graduates!
The following degrees were earned:
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
- Bachelor of Social Work
Fill out the form below to help us understand the challenges you may be facing to completing your degree. Our advisors will contact you to provide information, resources, and help you develop a plan to guide you to graduation.
If you would prefer to get started by speaking with an advisor, call us at 575-646-3468 to make an appointment.
We are located in Corbett Center Student Union, Room 206 and are open:
|Monday||8:00 AM-5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM-6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM-5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM-6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM-5:00 PM|
Student Interest Form